SPECORD PLUSMaximum precision in UV/Vis
- User-friendly: intuitive software, large sample chamber
- Versatile and flexible: extensive range of accessories
- Powerful and reliable: 10-year long-term warranty
SPECORD PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment.
The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of the spectrum (SPECORD 210 PLUS / SPECORD 250 PLUS)
The SPECORD PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Big, well accessible sampling area
Routine or special analysis – the SPECORD PLUS guarantees flexible operation in all areas of application. Thanks to its extensive range of accessories and the modular software concept the device provides a unique individuality.
SPECORD PLUS SeriesChoose the best model for your needs
SPECORD 50 PLUS
Dual-beam photometer with split beam technology for routine qualitative and quantitative photometric applications.
SPECORD 200 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with fixed slit width for simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal.
SPECORD 210 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with five variable slit widths for the simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal in a advanced measurement range from 185-1200 nm, optimal for the measurement of solutions and solids with highest demands on optical resolution.
SPECORD 250 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with five variable slit widths and double monochromator for reducing stray light for simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal, ideal for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light component.