Straightforward Raman Microscopy
The SENTERRA II defines a new level of spectroscopic performance and user friendliness in the class of compact Raman microscopes.
SENTERRA II is designed to deliver excellent sensitivity combined with high spectral and Raman Imaging performance. Therefore the SENTERRA II is a powerful platform for advanced research applications. Due to its high degree of automation, compact size and efficient workflow the SENTERRA II is likewise an ideal tool for solving real world tasks in the quality control laboratory.
Its unprecedented permanent stability of the wavenumber axis guarantees precise and accurate results at every time. The SENTERRA II is THE Raman microscope for both, the multi-user environment with high daily throughput and for the lab working at the forefront of scientific research.
SENTERRA II highlights:
- Research-grade spectroscopic performance
- Intuitive & convenient workflow due to software guidance and automated hardware
- Unmatched wavenumber accuracy and precision by SureCALTM
- Straightforward Raman imaging
- Compact design with spectrometer included in the microscope
- Full spectral range with all gratings
- Multi laser excitation with fast switching capabilities
- Combination with FT-Raman technology for minimized fluorescence
- Fully automated instrument tests according to USP 1120, PhEur 2.2.48, ASTM E1840 and E2529-06
- Full compliance with GMP/cGMP, GLP and 21 CFRp11
- Open architecture version for the study of larger samples (e.g. in art) with high lateral resolution
Technologies used are protected by one or more of the following patents:
US 6141095, US 7102746
Contact our sales team today to learn more about the SENTERRA II!